Know your rights. This document should take approximately 3-minutes to read.
London Drains Direct Ltd will never sell or share your details with anybody else. We will store your contact details for the purpose of billing and the administration of your free warranty. You may contact us at any time and ask us to destroy your details.
- The purpose of this document is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- London Drains Direct is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
- When you order, we need to know your name, address, email address, telephone number and card details. This allows us to process and fulfil your booking. You have the option to withhold all other personal information that is not required for the order process.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by sending us an email.
- We use “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
- Each web page access is recorded by Google Analytics. This is a third-party application that is provided by Google. The results of this are analysed each day to determine how many visitors we serve, what pages they look at most, and from where they connect. This information is anonymous, and we can not find out who actually visited our website. Furthermore, we do not share this information with anyone outside our organisation with the exception of our web developers (https://searchstack.co.uk/) .
- In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require verification of your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us.