Fixed Price - Blocked Bath Cleaning Services
We'll unblock your bath from as little as £60 +vat
Blocked bathroom drains are more and more common in all places across the world. Your bathroom drainage system consists of interactive pipes that connect to toilets, sinks, bathtubs, and so forth.
Basic Blockage Clearing
† The price quoted above is based on clearance of a standard domestic blockage. Guarantees are valid on all healthy drainage systems. Call for more details.
† The price quoted above is based on clearance of a standard domestic blockage. Guarantees are valid on all healthy drainage systems and are subject to our Engineer's final CCTV inspection. Call for more details.
Why is my bath blocked?
The blocked bathroom can be caused by a wide range of factors. All bathroom drains can become blocked, no matter the age of the connections or size of the pipes. Obstruction in the pipework is what usually causes a blocked bath. Somewhere deep down in the drainage system, there is always an obstacle that is not letting water go freely as it should.
Your drains are the most important access points which usually connects the plumbing system together. The first thing that comes to mind when experiencing a blocked bath is to identify if the problem is caused by one pipe or the whole drainage system.
The number one reason for a blocked bath is excessive hair in the drain pipes. Although it seems like hair could not pose a problem, it has the tendency to curl up together and block the path of water. At first, you may not notice, but after a while, you may be standing in a lot of dirty water as the drainage system becomes fully blocked.
Most common bath blockage causes:
- Hair – Please remove any hair you see going down the drainage system, it can become a nuisance later on and fully block the water path.
- Soap – While soap itself is not a problem, some people use thick soap brands which have the tendency not to dissolve fully in the water before going down the pipe.
- Unnatural oils – It is fine to use natural products for your good bathing experience, but do not “overdose” on brands that contain too much unnatural oil. This will make it easy for the hair to gather and cause a big bowl of unwanted substance in your bath drain.
- Sometimes a blockage can occur in more than one area. Since all your plumbing is well connected, the blocked water can often have a hard time circulating. As a result, you might experience several blocked areas because of just one.
How can we solve these issues for you?
In many cases where an only a single unit is affected, our licensed blocked drain engineer will use one of four methods; plunger, plumbers rod, high pressure water jetter, or a rotary machine. When multiple bathroom drains are blocked, the only way to accurately diagnose the blocked bathroom drain is by having a CCTV drain camera inspection carried out by an engineer today. Pipe defects that cause blockages may need to be resolved by an engineer through other methods such as pipe replacement or no dig pipe relining depending on your specific circumstances.
Why choose our service today?
- Fixed pricing – No additional costs or charges. We only charge you for what you need.
- Prompt service – Our team is assembled with professional engineers who complete the work quickly and efficiently.
- Fully licensed & Insured – If, God forbid, anything is damaged, we will cover the costs.
- Fully stocked trucks – Latest technology and newly developed machinery.
Respect for your home – We do not “destroy” the place while completing the job.
Keeping London flowing.
London Drains Direct offer fast drain cleaning services across London and the Home Counties. Get complete peace of mind with fixed-price quotations. No extra charges. No call-out fee. Just one easy to understand guaranteed price. What’s more, we also provide a free ‘look and see’ using CCTV camera equipment; with machinery clearance only. And a free 30-day guarantee at the end of the job.
Related ServicesVIEW ALL
We operate a 24-hour emergency drain unblocking service that has been designed to rectify almost any type of blocked drain, quickly, promptly and professionally.More information
CCTV Drainage Surveys
Utilising the latest CCTV technology, we are able to generate in-depth records that capture live video stills and footage of your drainage system. These can then be converted using the latest CCTV software.More information
A blocked toilet is not only inconvenient, but it can also be the leading cause of bad smells in your home. Our blocked toilet service will resolve your blockages as quickly as possible.More information
We are experts when it comes to clearing blocked sinks. Our specialist technicians have the equipment, knowledge, and skills to resolve your blockages quickly and with little fuss.More information
Why London Drains Direct?
With London Drains Direct you get total peace of mind. Below are some of the many reasons why it's the right choice to call London Drains Direct.
National Association of Drainage Contractors
Choosing an NADC company means that you can be rest assured all our engineers are fully trained and competent and that you will receive safe, reliable, high-quality services that you can rely on.